|Dimensions||21 x 23.5 cm|
Knitted Woodland Creatures
This gorgeous collection of adorable animals to knit will enchant children and adults alike. Inside this fun, colourful book there are 15 backwoods beasties to choose from, each with its own distinct personality. The projects vary in level of complexity and there is a comprehensive and straightforward techniques section to help you learn the necessary skills. Along the way you will also learn some interesting and surprising facts about these fascinating creatures.
- rabbit, mole, frog, deer, owl and beaver.
- 15 lovely projects all exquisitely photographed
- Clearly presented, easy-to-follow knitting patterns
- A comprehensive, illustrated techniques section
- Projects that vary in complexity, appealing to a range of abilities
- A colourful gallery showcasing the animals
- Full of fascinating facts you didn’t know about woodland creatures